Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tuesday evenings are my favorite!

Hello friends!
Yesterday was Little Wings turn again after a touch of frogging the rest of the day went quite well.


Our stitching group had our first stitching evening last night of the new year and it was so much fun!  I really enjoy my time with these people and they are such talented stitchers and we always have lots of laughs when we get together.

Today I was dyeing some fabric for another new project.  Hopefully I will be able to show you all in a few days what I am planning to start.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty so far! Looking forward to seeing the fabric you dyed and your new project:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! I am pretty happy with how it turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Khristine, I love this green dress! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! Luckily green is my favorite color but even if it wasn't I am sure I would still love it in this pattern.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time. Great progress on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! We have a great group of stitchers, very supportive of whatever each of us are doing, and lots of very knowledgeable people. I am sure every stitching group is like that. I wish I would have found them years ago.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am really enjoying stitching this one. :)

      Delete