Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Six Geese A Laying

Hi!

Halfway mark!!

I really didn't think this project would have taken me so long to stitch but I guess when I had some Christmas presents to finish and then not stitching for about 2 weeks because of the muscle I pulled in my neck really slowed this project down.  But it will be finished for next Christmas!

I made my goose a Canada Goose since I am Canadian and all.  (He kinda looked like a Canada Goose anyway I just added some white on his head that other wise would have just been empty holes like his wing)  


Here is the whole project.  I am very pleased with it and can't wait to start another Plum Street Design.


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Your stitching is coming along beautifully, Khristine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! This chart is too cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I am usually no good at picking out colors so I am quite happy that they are looking exactly like I wanted them to :)

      Delete