Saturday, January 16, 2016

Little Wings day 8

Hello friends!

I filled in some more of the white part.  Confetti Town!  I also filled in some of the lighter greens above the white part.  


A little update on my lost/stolen fabric.  I heard from Sunny Dyes again.  She had been talking to USPS and since it was sent first class international she can't file a claim.  She told me to go to my post office and file a claim for damaged/missing mail and maybe they can help but if not at least they will know that someone might have stolen mail.  She also offered to sell me more fabric and that she would pay the shipping which is kind of her because she technically doesn't have to do anything.  If I can get my money back from Canada Post I will order more fabric but if not I think I will just be getting my fabric myself from now on and I will have to skip all those beautiful hand-dyed pieces for fear of them getting lost/stolen in the mail :(

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment