Monday, January 25, 2016

1 maid down

Hiya!

I made a start on the maids yesterday.  There are quite a few stitches in each of these little ladies!

I am also looking for some opinions.  Each block so far has had a crown in it that I have stitched in gold.  This block doesn't and there is no room to add a crown so I was thinking I might fill in the button holes on the maid's dresses with gold.  Good idea or not?


Today is my little sister's birthday!  When Brayden was first learning to talk he started calling her Ya-ya and it is has been Ya-ya ever since so Happy Birthday Ya-ya we love ya!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

  1. I would do the buttons in gold, it will help tie the piece together. Looking good so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Felicia! And you made up my mind, gold buttons it is :)

      Delete
  2. Looking GREAT! Happy Birthday to Ya ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Khristine, it's so nice I think! Happy Birthday Ya-ya! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree.... Go with gold buttons!

    ReplyDelete