Saturday, January 23, 2016

Diagonal stitcher

Hello friends!!

I put another day in on Hannah Lynn which makes that 188 days in total.  

I started stitching this project a little differently, on the diagonal.  I marked my chart with a little stair case and I am parking just to be more difficult.  :)  Actually I decided to stitch this way so that there wouldn't be page or column lines in the finished piece.  Also when I get to the edge of my 10 stitch diagonal staircase and there are more stitches of the same color as the last one on that line I keep stitching, as you can see below with the black and the yellow.  The only think I don't like about stitching this way is that I am stitching across about 8 pages of chart right now and it is confusing to keep them all in the correct order so this method may not be for everyone and I am not totally sure I would stitch another chart like this.

Yesterday I stitched from about the orange lines in her hair to above the sun.


I also got started on the Eighth Day.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope my ramblings above made a little sense or were of some help to someone :)

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment