Saturday, January 9, 2016

Just me again

Hello once again stitchers far and wide!
I hope you all are not sick of hearing from me everyday yet because I am having lots of fun with this new rotation and I am excited everyday to share my daily progress with all of you.

Yesterday was 12 Day of Christmas turn and I finished up the basket of eggs and most of the greenery around the goose's neck.  I am so happy I purchased 2 skeins of Manor Red as I am now into the second skein, and that is using 1 strand!  Hopefully the next time I stitch this I will be able to finish up this block.


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

  1. Your new rotation is really working for you! You're getting tons done. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I think it is the excitement of working on a new project... I am getting that feeling every day. Hopefully it lasts :)

      Delete