Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Temari Tuesday

Hello Friends!

I had my niece for the morning yesterday so that slowed down my stitching.  All I managed was some of the lighter green up towards the top.  


And then to slow my progress even more it was Temari Tuesday at stitching night.  This one was really east to set up but very labor intensive so I spent a good part of today finishing it up but I am so happy with it.  It is supposed to be all one color but I kinda thought it looked like spider webs anyway so I decided to be different.  One of the ladies thought it would be cute to have a spider on it so I am going to keep an eye out for a little spider.



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Khristine, your stitching is coming along beautifully and yes, you definitely need a spider for your Halloween-like Temari ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaye! And I will share a picture if I ever find a little spider :)

      Delete
  2. I think a spider will complete your project perfectly. It's really cute and looks like it was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Termari balls are so much fun to make. This one might be my favorite though :)

      Delete