Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Another new start... this is becoming a habit

I broke down at stitching group last night and started Save The Stitches.  I didn't get much done because...


...we were learning how to make Dorset buttons.  I am so lucky to be part of a group of such talented people who are willing to share their knowledge with the rest of us.  If you are not a part of a stitching group you should see if there is one in your area, I can't promise they will be a good as the one I am a part of, but I promise you will have a good time!

This was fun to do but it took so long!!  There was a lot of thread to be wrapped around that ring.

 Another one of the members spent Christmas with her family, and there was a shop close by that sold tatting needles so she picked me up a set.  Can't wait to try these out!
And a little bit of progress on Hannah Lynn. I can't seem to get back into the grove on this one, but I need to because I would like to add at least 1 page to the SAL... it is not looking very good right now.


Hope everyone has a good day doing whatever makes you happy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment