Monday, January 5, 2015

Hannah Lynn Day 62-66

I have joined a Heaven and Earth Design Stitch-A-Long (SAL).  So I have thrown what little rotation I have out the window and I am just going to go with the SAL flow for the year.  If you would like to join too click here to join the Heaven and Earth Design facebook group then click on events and the SAL is listed there to join.  It is pretty laid back, you don't have to start a new chart, you can work on one you already have started and it is just for fun.  Here is my progress since Jan 1, 2015.

Day 62

 Day 63
 Day 64
 Day 65
 Day 66

Here is my little fashionista!  Sweater pulled over his head and a hard hat.  This kid makes me laugh almost as much as he makes me pull my hair out.  He is so comical, but usually while I am laughing he is behind me getting into something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment