Tuesday, August 29, 2017

August TUSAL

Hiya guys!!

It is TUSAL time again!  Actually it is past TUSAL time but no surprise I am late again.

Here are my orts.  Pitiful.


Here are the projects that I worked on this past month.

Hannah Lynn - I added about 500 stitches.  Hopefully I will have another 500 by next TUSAL.


Save The Stitches - I added most of the outline for block 10.  Not sure if I will get back to this one next month.


Mothers And Daughters - Only managed to add two rows below the birds.  I am almost to the over 1 verse so I am hoping to get 4 rows of it stitched this month.


Steotch-A-Long - finished


Halloween Rules - I finished the first block and made a tiny start on the orange border of the second block.


Remy Rabbit - still not finished of this one!  But I am close and he will be finished by next month.


Joyful World SAL - added the green.  I hope to have this finished by next month.


Cars - added 1.5 columns on page 9


And I think that is it.  Phew!

Well if you made it to the end thanks for sticking with me :)

Be back in a day or two with an update to all the stitching I did while I was camping last weekend.

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good Khristine! Love all the progress. As always I am looking forward to seeing more. You go girl!!! xxx East Coast Stitcher

    ReplyDelete