Friday, February 24, 2017

Reliving more of my childhood activities

Hello again!

My sister and I took all the kiddos sledding at my Dad's last night and had a ball.  The weather was warm, everyone had a great time and I even went down the hill a few times.  Thankfully there is no photo proof.

I have started kitting up Deepest Love, the beads and Kreinik have been ordered and I am already to start March 1. 


This was my project for guild night this week and I am very happy with my progress since we usually spend more time laughing than stitching.


I am now officially finished all the confetti-heavy bed of straw on The Gift by Blackberry Lane.  Hopefully things move a little quicker on this project now.


Well guys it is finally Friday!!
Happy Weekend!
Hope the sun is shining and you're doing something you love.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Happy to see Deepest Love kitted up :) Sounds like the sledding was fun and went well. It's good to relive childhood memories. Looking forward to seeing more updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so looking forward to stitching it with you! :)

      Delete
  2. Glad that you had good time with family. Good progress on the WIPs and great new start.

    ReplyDelete