Saturday, February 11, 2017

Quiet days

Hiya!

We have had a week of winter weather here this week but we can't complain too much because we haven't had much snow up until now.

I put some more stitches in on The Gift by Blackberry Lane.  I almost have the bottom finished and I started on some of the grey on the lamb.


I also finished another column on Cars.  Sally has 2 headlights now and only 3 more columns to a page finish.


I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to figure out what the top project will be...I am not familiar with the design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is from a Just Cross Stitch ornament issue. There is going to be a lamb on the bed of straw and there is verse above the lamb. Hopefully I get it finished this month. It was supposed to be my December ornament for a ornament SAL but I under estimated how long it was going to take me.

      Delete