Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Coming close to the end

Hello stitchy friends!

Titania is getting close to being finished!  I am kinda sad to think she will be done soon but I am so excited to think about starting my next Mirabilia...but I think I will take a little break before I start another one.

Here she is while I was moving the Qsnap.


This is the section I am working on now.  Just need to finish the tops of her wings, slap some beads on her and call her done.


And my friends the June Bugs are out now so no more late night outings for this girl.  Tonight was stitching guild night and I didn't get home until it was almost dark out.  Luckily my nephew left his sweater in my van and I was able to wrap it around my head while I very slowly crept up the front stairs, then manically tried to unlock the door.  I am happy to tell you all that the June Bugs didn't get me tonight!  Are there June Bugs where you guys live?  If not I may be you new neighbor soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

  1. I had to look up June bugs. We have them but I've never known them to swarm in the way you describe. So eastern Long Island may be the place for you :)

    Titania is just beautiful. There are so many beautiful Mirabilia designs but I think I'd like to work up one of the mermaids. Can't wait to see Titania with all her beads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At night if you are in a room with the light on they will be all over the window. Last night there were only about 5 but later on in the season there can be 30-50 hanging out on the window. And when they are flying around the patio light they fly into you and stick on your hair or clothes. Yuck!! I will let you know if we become neighbors :)

      The mermaids are next on my Mirabilia list. I have the patterns for 2 of them and have grand ideas to stitch all of them haha Dream big I guess! Thanks Amy!

      Delete
  2. I had to look up June bugs too. Nothing of this sort in this part of the world.
    Titania looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini!! And do you know the name of a good real estate agent? I don't know if I will be able to talk the rest of my family into moving though :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful Queen Of The Fairies!!
    Thank you for comment on my stitchy start post! I just need to finish the border and stich two dogs next the boys.
    Good Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you AnaCristina! You are so close to being finished! I can't wait to see it completed! :)

      Delete
  4. Titiana is stunning, Khristine, so she will be even more beautiful once she gets her bling on! No June bugs where we live, so you can come live in Melbourne, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaye! I will add Melbourne to my list ;)

      Delete