Sunday, January 24, 2016

Using up the green thread!

Hello friends!!

Another days work on Little Wings.  Most of the work I did was a little bit at the very top and some to the right.  There is still A LOT of green dress to go and I am already almost out of a few colors.  Definitely a trip to Micheal's in my near future!


Yesterday was my brother-in-laws birthday and we all had a lovely supper made by my father-in-law.  We are getting to be a big group when we all get together, my boyfriend has 4 brothers and there are now 7 grandchildren, 6 boys and 1 girl so it was a full house last night, lots of yelling and running and laughing.  I am really enjoying my quite day stitching today though ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. It is looking so good! I bet it is a real floss suck of certain colors though!
    Big families...I LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vonna! The darker shades of green are just disappearing right off the bobbin! I really didn't think I had stitched enough of this pattern to already be running low!

      I am sure in a few years we will be hearing of your family dinners being like that!

      Delete