Sunday, June 1, 2014

2 Princesses

Today we had my niece's 1st birthday party.  I have never seen so much pink and leopard print all in once place in my whole life!  We had a great time and now she is all ready for the summer!  Happy Birthday my little Elly belly!! 

This month on The Once Upon A Time Sampler is The Princess and the Pea.  It is super cute and I am so happy that I got caught up.  And since I caught up a day or so ahead of the next pattern I worked on Brayden's Cars cross stitch for a couple of days.  I spent probably 4 to 5 hours on this.  Can't you tell?  Don't feel too bad because neither can I!  



But I guess when you put the before picture next to it you can see that I did do something!  I will be so happy when this page and the next one of this pattern is done because they are pretty well all black.  YUCK!
  

Thanks for reading and Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment