Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lizzie Kate Contest

Right now LizzieKate is having a contest.  Here is what their blog says: "Ready? Here's how it works!
We're looking for sayings for the next group of 3 Inspiration Boxers. Submit your ideas until March 9Multiple sayings may be submittedWe'll choose our 10 favorites (with a little help from our friends) and post them on the L*K blog.

Then for the next week or so, you can VOTE for your favorite inspirational sayings. We'll give prizes to everyone who makes the "Top 10" list and more goodies to the 3 big winners. The Top 10 list will all receive new Inspiration Boxers (and other goodies) and the 3 "big" winners will receive Inspiration Boxers and an additional $50 of Lizzie*Kate designs of their choice."

How awesome would that be?!!!  You can go here to see previous Boxers and go here and leave a comment with your saying.  Don't forget to leave your email address in the comment.  I love LizzieKate designs and have stitched one, which you can see here, but I would love to do more, I have my eye on quite a few once I get some of the stuff done I have on the go now.  Good luck everyone but I hope I am one of the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment