Saturday, February 22, 2014

The dog ate my pattern

                                            
The above picture is the cross stitch I talked about awhile ago.  The one where I lost the pattern and the only conclusion I can come to is that the dog ate it.  I don't feel bad blaming her because she has eaten many things over the last 10 years and on this particular day there was other evidence that she was enjoying a meal of things she shouldn't be eating, so I am very sure she did do it.  If I remember correctly, she was into flyers, so my pattern could have gotten eaten along with the flyers.  So if anyone happens to have this pattern and wouldn't mind if I borrowed it to finish this I would love that.  It has various fruit along the bottom, a large pineapple in the middle and I am pretty sure it says "Welcome" along the top.   


 And this is some progress on Peter Rabbit.  It is quite slow going but I am very happy with it so far, but since my babes is almost 1, he will probably be 10 before it is completed.  I don't think a 10 year old is really going to appreciate this.  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment