Friday, April 14, 2017

Update and a new start!

Hello my dear friends!

I hope you are all well!  We are all well here on PEI, the weather has been gorgeous and I actually got a sunburn the other day!  My first ever April sunburn!  Usually we would still have snow on the ground right now, not this year!

On to the stitching.

I am almost finished of the February block from The Joyful World by The Snowflower Diaries.  Actually I have been stitching on this today and I am gong to finish it before I go to bed tonight.


I finished off the world Halloween and started on the moon on Halloween Rules by LizzieKate.


Deepest Love by Mirablilia had some decent progress this week.  Between the gorgeous fabric and the pretty colors in the stitching I am really enjoying this one.


Gigi Giraffe from Brooke's Books Advent Animals is starting to make an appearance.  Speaking of giraffes, have any of you been following April the giraffe who is about to give birth?  I can't stop watching the live feed!  Luckily I have only been watching the last week or so and not months like some people.  I would be so sleep deprived!


And lastly I had a new start yesterday, ABC Christmas by LizzieKate.  I am stitching this one for the Christmas Ornie SAL blog.  I decided this year to chose a design that had all the themes for the year in it and this one fit the bill.  I am way behind since it took me so long to stitch The Gift so this is for January, the theme was Christmas Trees.  


Well it is 10:30PM right now and I really want to get the February block of The Joyful World finished so I better get to it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Wow have you been busy! I've only got 4 projects to rotate and often feel behind. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to get down to just having 4 projects at a time but I keep starting new things haha.

      Delete
  2. Wow a sunburn in Canada, that's new foe me. Lovely new start and good progress on WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini! And we sunburn all the time here haha!

      Delete