Friday, April 7, 2017

I have a page finish! And a few other things

Hello stitchy friends!!

I hope everyone has been well.  Everyone here has been great.  Lately I have been busy keeping up with Brayden's busy schedule.  I don't know what we will do once Thomas starts joining things too!

But I do have a little bit of progress to share.

I have finished page 5 on Pitbulls!  It was a quick one, only 1 column.


Look how close I am to finishing The Gift!  I can't wait to get this one finished.


And yet again I have another one close to a finish.  February from The Joyful World SAL only has a little left to stitch on it.  Those ducks turned out so sweet!


And last little bit of progress was on Halloween Rules by LizzieKate.  The last day I stitched on it I added the rest of the a, the H and the start of the e, the W tree and all the border, it was guild night so I was a little more productive than normal.  I am absolutely loving this one!


Thank you to each and every one of you who stop by and leave me likes and comments.  You all make my day that much brighter!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress! I see some finishes coming up!! keep those needles smokin' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a page finish. The Gift is so close to a finish..Yay!.
    Thank you for always leaving such nice comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mini! I actually finished it yesterday :) And you are so welcome! It is easy to leave nice comments on your beautiful stitching and pictures and your posts in general :) Thank you also for always leaving me nice comments too xx

      Delete