Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Busy weekend!

Hiya!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!!

Here are my boys on Easter morning.


The weekend was so busy I had hardly any time to stitch.

On Halloween Rules I stitched one row on the moon.


And on Deepest Love I added one small green patch.


I am back at it today though since Brayden is back to school and I don't have to make food... constantly!!!!  I do not have any idea how I am going to be able to afford to feed 2 teenage boys if they eat this much at 7 and 4.  Win the lotto I guess.  Ha!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Happy Stitching!


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha you are funny. Hope you had a good easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are handsome! Just wait, I have an adult son now but when he was home it seemed all he wanted to do was eat.. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christie, I think they are pretty handsome too :) I am going to need two jobs just to feed them haha

      Delete