Monday, April 3, 2017

A little update

Hiya!!

It has been pretty quite around these parts lately so I have managed to get some stitching done for a change!

Here is The Gift by Blackberry Lane.  I stitched on this yesterday so it is actually a bit further I just don't have a picture uploaded yet. But I do on Instagram if can't wait to see it and want to have a look now, @khristine_doiron


I am back to my old tricks, stitching headless things.  Going to try to remedy that today.  This is February from The Joyful World SAL by the Snowflower Diaries.


Lastly I started #16, Gigi Giraffe from the Advent Animals by Brooke's Books.


I hope you all are getting lots of stitchy time in!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!


8 comments:

  1. I just love that snowflower, maybe i'll stitch it aswell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really sweet isn't it? And you should! And bonus, it is a freebie :)

      Delete
  2. Great progress! I'm looking forward to seeing more updates. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good progress on all projects. I love how meticulously you are stitching the monthly and Brooke's calendar pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini! Brayden is at me to get those Brooke's Books ones finished for this Christmas so he keeps me on track :)

      Delete
  4. You are doing really well with all your stitching! I especially love the snowflower diaries!
    You are really persevering with the Advent Animals, and I'm sure you will be finished by Christmas!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barbara! I really love the Snowflower Diaries one too :) And I hope you are right about the Advent Animals! Ha!

      Delete