Monday, September 25, 2017

I'm going back to work!

Hi guys!

So today is going to be my first day of work at my new job!  It is in a little store at our local mall.  It doesn't open until 9 am so perfect for me to get the kiddos to school and is only open until 9pm so no late nights.

I have been getting a little stitching done, not much but a little.

I am so close to finishing March on the Joyful World SAL.  Another couple days, maybe even one day will finish it up. 


I finished block 2 on Halloween Rules.  This one is a fun stitch.


I finished another word on ABC Christmas, Zzzz.  


I hope you all are having a wonderful day and I better go and get ready for work!

Happy Stitching!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! Beautiful stitching! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job. Hope you had a good first day in new office.
    Lovely stitching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mini! I was a little stressed out the first day trying to learn everything but the next 2 were much better. I hope you are enjoying your vacation!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your new job, that's great the hours work well for you. Such lovely stitching, the Halloween piece is a fun one as is the Christmas stitch! Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mary! I am enjoying being back to work :) And they are really fun pieces aren't they?!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new job and as always beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khristine, I have a 'off the record' question for you. Can you see my posts? And could you let me know. I know its a strange request but thought if anyone would reply back you would. Thank you Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley! I can see your Crooked Moments blog, which I didn't have on my list for some reason or another. But you have another one don't you? I can't think of the name of it right now.

      Delete
  6. BTW, congratulations on on the new job. How I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is going well and it is so nice to have the extra money. I do miss being home with my kiddos all the time though.

      Delete