Monday, May 1, 2017

April TUSAL

Hello!!

It is TUSAL time again, or actually past TUSAL time but I did take this picture on the right day.  I am just way behind in my posting.  I have been busy finishing up a project I can't share as they are going to be teacher gifts for the 2018 EAC Seminar that will be taking place right here on PEI!  So my own stitching has taken a back seat for the last little while, but there has been small progress none the less.  


I did put in a couple days on Hannah Lynn from Heaven and Earth Designs.


And I am still slowly working away on Deepest Love by Mirabilia.


I finished Gigi Giraffe by Brooke's Books which I just happened to be stitching while watching April the giraffe give birth.


And I started on Hamilton Horse.


On ABC Christmas by LizzieKate I completed 2 letters and started on the third.





Block 9 of Save The Stitches had a little progress on the border.


I am getting quite close to finishing the header on Halloween Rules by LizzieKate.  I am really looking forward to starting the "rules"


I finished February from The Snowflower Diaries Joyful World SAL.


Finally after what felt like forever I finished The Gift by Blackberry Lane Designs.


And one of my most favorite finishes ever was ABC's Of Parenting.  I am not sure how I am going to finish finish this but it needs to be somewhere I can see it everyday and be reminded by it to not sweat the small stuff and enjoy my kids as much as I can because they grow up so fast and mud on their clothes means they are having fun and who cares when the laundry gets done. :)


I didn't actually think I had gotten that much stitching done until I realized how many pictures I had to add to this post.  It is a good idea to reflect on things every now and then I guess :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Progress and finishes! I've been kinda lax on posting myself but hoping to get back to a regular schedule soon.. Happy Stitching! xxx East Coast Stitcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christie! My posting hasn't been very plentiful lately either. :) No worries we will post when we can right? :)

      Delete
  2. Such wonderful variety of projects. We always think we didn't stitch much until we start uploading pics. The Gift is such a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mini! I am really happy with The Gift, I think I am going to make it into a standing cube :)

      Delete