Sunday, June 5, 2016

TUSAL, another start and a kinda finish

Well friends, it is that time again, TUSAL time!

Here are my orts for the month.  Somehow I remembered TUSAL myself this month *big ole pat on the back*.  (I didn't remember until the day was almost over but I will take it)


And this was my new start today.  Winter Squirrel by The Victoria Sampler from the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Issue.  It will be my ornament for the Christmas Ornie SAL this month.  I finished all the stitching, I just need to find a bead and some little red buttons to go in between the greenery. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Wow that is a cute squirrel, love the stitching and is that glitter in the fabric. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! It is glitter in the fabric but it is a metallic thread woven in the fabric so you don't have to worry about glitter all over everything :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    Great collection of ort's and love the squirrel, it's a cutie. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherrie! I hope you have a great day too! :)

      Delete