Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Just waiting on the roofers

Hello friends!!

Yesterday was Cottage Trio day and it is getting close to being finished! I really wasn't sure we would ever see that day.  All that is left is the roof and the big tree on the right.


I have also been working away on Titania but there usually isn't much to show, over 1 stitching doesn't make much progress each day.  


Last night was stitching guild night and we all went out for supper together before the meeting and we had a lovely time!  I really needed the night out because I am trying to potty train Thomas.  It is not going well.  It wasn't easy with Brayden either.  I am so jealous of those kids who just train themselves.  Thomas has told me today that he doesn't want to pee in the toilet anymore and just wants to pee in his diaper.  Perfect.  We have gone through at least 5 pairs of underwear and pants today and now he is in a diaper because we ran out of clean underwear.  I think we will just leave the potty training alone right now and try again next month.  Wish me luck, I know I am going to need all I can get! Ha!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful stitching Khristine, love Titania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith! I am really enjoying stitching her and I have my next Mirabilia waiting in the wings :)

      Delete
  2. Two gorgeous stitching projects, Khristine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaye! Hopefully they will be two gorgeous finished projects by the end of the month :)

      Delete