Thursday, May 22, 2014

My mom sews for the royals!... kinda

I was very happy to open my mailbox today!  I got the Lizzie*Kate boxer I submitted a saying for plus the Summer Basket Snippet chart, and the Weeks Dye Works and The Gentle Art threads for The Mysterious Halloween Town Club.  The first part of the Halloween Town Club doesn't come out until June 19th.  I don't know how I am going to be able to wait!


 Below is a picture I got from Holland College's facebook page.   My mom, Donna Doiron, made the black cloth that Prince Charles is touching!  I am way more excited than she is and am imagining him going back to the Queen saying "I was just in P.E.I Mum, and I was unveiling a sign and the cloth that was covering the sign had such exquisite sewing, we need to get ahold of the woman who did the sewing and get her to make all the sign coverings we ever touch again!"  I am sure he is making someone hunt up her number right now.


Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment