Friday, June 2, 2017

A little update and a BIG update!


Hello!!

It is a beautiful warm sunny day here on Prince Edward Island.  I have been out enjoyed the sun quite a bit today but more on that later.

On to the stitching!

I am enjoying stitching this one so much!  It is Mothers & Daughters by The Victoria Sampler.  I am about 1/3 of the way through and am already planning the next one I am going to stitch.


 Next is Halloween Rules by Lizzie Kate.  I finished off the header, which I am not showing here, and added a little ghost :)


Deepest Love is coming slowly but surely.  I am almost finished with the first page but if I keep going at this pace I will never finish it!


And since I finished Hamilton Horse yesterday I rewarded myself with stitching on Hannah Lynn from Heaven and Earth Designs for the rest of the day.  I almost have made it to the top again!


And now for my big update!

I would like to introduce you all to Monty!  The boys are quite taken with him and I am too!  This is why I have been enjoying the sunshine so much, we are outside 15 times a day I am sure!  


Oh to be a puppy!


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit with me!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments: