Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Little bit of stitching

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are well and getting lots of stitching in!

Here is what I have been up to lately.

Hannah Lynn has almost another row finished.


I am almost finished with the border on March from The Joyful World SAL.


I finished the first page on Mothers and Daughters by The Victoria Sampler.  This one is just so much fun to stitch!


I am almost finished with the cute little ghost on Halloween Rules by LizzieKate.  All he needs is his little pumpkin basket.


 My mermaid almost has a fin on Deepest Love by Mirabilia.


And lastly is ABC Christmas by LizzieKate with a paw from my little friend.


And speaking of my little friend, here he is enjoying an afternoon nap.  Excuse my bare foot :)


Thank you all so much for stopping by to visit with me!

Happy Stitching!

7 comments: