Thursday, February 16, 2017

The tale of 2 needles

Hello my stitchy friends!

I had a very productive day on Monday.  I finished a whole column on Cars but there was a couple casualties.

Needle #1 just snapped in two.  It was well used as you can see it isn't even very shiny any more.


Needle #2 broke when I was trying to frog a stubborn stitch.

I should also mention that is not blood.  It is the backside of my pattern and is highlighter bleed through...so it is kinda blood, just not mine.


But even with all that trouble I managed to stitch a whole column!


And then on Tuesday I started Rascal Raccoon.



We are stormed in again today.  That makes 3 days of school Brayden missed this week!

I hope the weather where you are is better than where I am!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. I thought that it was humorous that you had to mention that it wasn't blood; although there have been those moments that I have had that happen! I bet Brayden is thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I promise to never show pictures of my blood here. And Brayden loved having so many days off of school. But I hope there is school all next week :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a bad needle day. Good for you that you still persisted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was a bad needle day, but great stitching day. Thanks Mini :)

      Delete
  3. And here it was, thinking it was only me who destroyed her needles! lol!

    ReplyDelete