Thursday, October 15, 2015

Post #200!!!

Well who would have thought that I would start a blog, keep it going for 2+ years and have posted on it 200 times??  Not this girl!  haha!  I thought at the first that I would start this blog and my children and grand children might read it someday and have a bit of info to go with my stitched pieces.  I really didn't think anyone that I didn't know would be interested enough to read my thoughts one time let alone come back for the second or third time.  And I am completely blown away that there are some very dear to me souls that read and comment regularly.  So for that I am thankful to all of you who have ever stopped in here and had a look and I am over the top thankful to all of you who keep coming back and subscribing and leaving the most wonderful comments!!  XOXO to all of you!

I also just wanted to say that everyone who leaves a comment I go and check out your blog.  And this might be showing my OCD tendencies but I have to start at the first and read all the way to the present.  Some of the newer blogs I am all caught up and commenting away.  But some of you older blogs that have started back in 2005(!!??!!) it is taking me a little longer as you can imagine, but I will get there I promise :)  

So if there was an award for posting to your blog 200 times I would dedicate it to all of you <3  Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 200th post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is a great achievement. I used to blog a lot but took several years off. Just started my craft blog again last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I have bookmarked your blog and I hope to get all caught up sometime soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Well, good for you. 200 is a big number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley!! I am still kind of stunned that I have posted that many times. haha.

      Delete
    2. So glad to to someone who hangs around instead giving up.

      Delete
    3. Awww thanks Shirley!! :) I don't plan on going anywhere!

      Delete