Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Progress and Plans

Some progress on the Pitbulls.  


These are my colors for Save The Stitches.  This is the metallics and beads I chose.

These are the threads I chose.  I picked out 7 but I only need 5 and I am going to do it dark to light.  Right now I am leaning towards 910, 911, 913, 954 and 955. I think 3818 is way too dark and 912 looks the same as 913 so it can go too.  I can't wait to get this started.  I just need the fabric and I will have to order that from Because You Count.

Happy New Years everyone!!  My resolution is to get to bed earlier.  I hate waking up tired and I want to change that, but I am a night owl, always have been so this will be a challenge for me.  I hope you all and your families have a wonderful and prosperous new year!!  Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment