Friday, July 18, 2014

What is wrong with me?!?

I guess I thought I didn't have enough on my plate because I just bought this.  It is for my niece and right now they are having a 50% off sale, just until tonight I think, so I figured I might as well buy it now.

I have done Pixel People - Batman's Enemies for one of my nephew's already, so that means one down 4 to go... well make that 6 including my own two boys.  My oldest nephew is getting the Pitbulls.  His sister is getting the Heaven and Earth Designs above.  It is called "Hannah" and that is her name so I think she will like it.  Next oldest is my sister's boy, who got the Pixel People and his sister is only 1 so I have some time before she is putting in her request.  Next is my 2 boys, the oldest is getting Lightning McQueen and my littlest is getting Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit bunnies.  And my last nephew is only 3 so he doesn't really care too much yet.  

I only have one sister but my boyfriend comes from a family of 5 boys so I will end up with more nephews and nieces I am sure.  I might have to start making a small pattern rule or I am never going to get these all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment