Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Back on track

Hey guys!

I am back on my rotation.  All is well in my world again.

Since the last time you saw Little Wings I added most of the dark green section in the middle.  


Thomas and I went for a coffee date with my sister-in-law and my new nephew today at McDonalds.  I thought it would be the best place to take Thomas as he could play in the play room while we chatted.  It was wonderful, we had the whole room to ourselves for an hour and then only a few people came in and Thomas played with all the kids.  Tonight as we were getting ready for bed he said to me "I want go play with my friends again."  And the best part was it was free besides my $2 caramel iced coffee which was delicious!

Thanks for visiting with me!

Happy Stitching! 

4 comments: