Well I got a wonderful surprise today! I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Judith, thanks Judith!! Definitely go check her blog out, she does the most wonderful stitching and finishing. And there is is just as much finishing as there is stitching which is something I can't say for myself. hehe.
The purpose of this award is for bloggers to nominate fellow bloggers. In order to accept the award, the nominated blogger must follow these rules:
1. I have 2 boys Brayden 5 and Thomas 2 and they are the best!
2. I honestly don't remember when I started stitching... probably around 6 or 7? No clue and I don't remember what I first stitched except that it was something small... maybe an ornament and I don't know where I got it. Probably from my mother but I just don't know.
3. I am very stubborn or strong willed as my mother says.
4. I was the franchisee of a convenience store when I was 22. I only did it for a year, which was enough anyways, but I wanted to have kids so I went back to being an employee instead of a boss so I could get my maternity leave.
5. I got my tonsils out when I was in grade 11 and have only had strep throat once since then, which is great as I used to get it 10-15 times a year.
6. I have 1 sister and she is awesome!
7. I have never been on a plane or left Canada. The furthest I have been from home was a grade 9 class trip to Quebec City.
I would like to nominate:
1. Heather - She is the president of the stitching guild I belong to and she hasn't posted to her blog in over a year!! Maybe if some of you write her a comment she will show you all what she has been up to :)
2. Danielle - She does the most wonderful scrapbooking with her stitching.
3. Coffee Stitcher - He is just so creative at adding and changing patterns around, and picking new colors. He is great to check out for inspiration.
4. Stitching in the Country - Beautiful stitching, and she stitches a lot of things I have never seen before so good enabling blog lol
5. Mini - Cross stitching, cooking, travelling. What more could you ask for??
6. Jenn - Go check out her Tiny Tatty baby afghan. I have never wanted to steal from a baby before but I would like to steal this. :)
7. Mel - Cross Stitch Review. That is all I need to say go check it out for yourself, you will be happy you did :)
8. Cyndi - She is a fairly new blogger and she also makes youtube videos which I really enjoy listening/watching while I stitch.
9. Kimberly - She is a new designer and I don't know how but so far I have held myself back from buying one of each. If they were offered as pdfs I would be in trouble.
10. Jennifer - She does not have a stitchy blog but more of a life blog. She is a teacher of small children? Preschooler's teacher? Not sure how to word that. But she has great tutorials on things to do and make with younger kids and how to make them into learning experiences. There also is some diy things if you go back through the archives.
That was so much fun!!! Thanks again Judith for picking me!
P.S. I just started my first Mirabilia eeeeek!!! I don't know why I didn't get one sooner. Hopefully I will have a picture in a few days!