Thursday, March 20, 2014

A small new look for my bathroom

I really never thought I would show you all my bathroom but here goes nothing.

I have had this green shelf in my bathroom for the last 3 years or so and it just wasn't working for my anymore... actually I don't know if it ever really worked.  Oh and this picture is of the shelf in my kitchen because I didn't think to take a picture of it while it was in the bathroom.
 It is a cute little shelf and will be going back to live with my mother, where is  once came from.  So instead of the green shelf I am now using a little 3 legged table I picked up from kijiji.  The green shelf used to be where this table is but it is so tall that it was blocking part of the window, so this table is a much better fit.  Down the road I plan to just use blue, brown and cream hand towels, which is my bathroom colors, but until then these will have to do.  I also plan to paint the little table and now that it has found its home I can decide which color to use.  I kinda like it right now but there is a lot of damage to the finish so it needs a little bit of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment