I am now caught up on TUSAL!! Well for a few days anyway.
Here is my jar:
Mothers And Daughters by The Victoria Sampler. My goal was to finish the vine row and the next row and as you can see I made it much further than that! I pretty much only have the 2 sections of hardanger left so *fingers crossed* this might be a finish by next month! That is my new goal.
Odette Owl by Brooke's Books. My goal was to finish her and I did! Yay!
The other part of my goal was to make a good start on the next one and I did that too! This is Ethan Elephant. New goal is to finish him.
ABC Christmas by LizzieKate. My goal was to finish the word "Holly" and I did! I stitch on this as my project for the Christmas Ornie SAL blog and it doesn't match up with any of the themes for the next few months so I will be putting it away for a little bit.
Here is the whole project:
So I had to start something new to go along with this months theme which is Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer.
Which brings me to new start #1 Rudolph Kranz by Kissy-Cross. New goal is to finish it by next month.
Hannah Lynn from Heaven And Earth Designs. My goal was 1000 stitches and I did 617. Didn't reach my goal but still fairly happy with that progress. I finished all the way to the top of the row I was working on and started back at the bottom of the next one. New goal same as old goal, 1000 stitches.
Halloween Rules by LizzieKate. My goal was to finish this block and I am close but didn't make it. New goal is to finish this block and the next one.
Deepest Love by Mirabilia. I must sound like a broken record on this one. My goal was once again to get her tail finished and once again it isn't finished! I am getting close though so my new goal will again be to finish her tail.
Heather Hemstitch and Hardanger if you remember this piece from last month you may notice that it does not look any different. My goal was to keep up with the lessons with my stitching guild and I have done that since all of our meetings where we would have worked on this have been cancelled because of the weather. Doesn't Mother Nature know she has to behave on stitch nights?! New goal is to once again keep up with the lessons.
Beatrix Potter Bunnies by LCStitchery came out to play for a little bit. I have missed working on it and I am pretty sure it was 2016 the last time I had stitched on it. I don't really have a goal for this one as I only have it out for a SAL and it is almost over so however much more I get stitched is great.
Here is what the whole piece looks like so far:
New start #2 for the month was Spring Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin. New goal is to finish 2 blocks.
And new start #3 was Hello Spring by LizzieKate. New goal is to have it finished by next month.
Phew! Well that's all I got folks!
There is a nasty sounding storm expected to start anytime now, the wind has already started so I am going to get cozy and stitch the evening away.
Thanks for stopping by!