Saturday, February 24, 2018

January TUSAL

Hiya!

I'm back with another TUSAL.  Only a month behind now!


Mothers And Daughters by The Victoria Sampler - My goal was the finish the white lacy band and the next band but as you can see I only finished the lacy band.  1 over 1 stitching takes such a long time!  New goal - finish this band and the next one.


Odette Owl by Brooke's Books- I had hoped to have Odette finished but she ended up going slower than planned.  New goal - finish Odette and make a good start on the next one.


ABC Christmas by LizzieKate - My goal was to finish the word "Holly" but sadly this was a far as I got.  New goal - Finish "Holly"


Hannah Lynn by Heaven And Earth Designs - My goal was to add 1000 stitches and I added 716.5.  I am happy with that.  New goal - 1000 stitches


Halloween Rules by LizzieKate - My goal was to finish block 4 and 5.  Block 4 is finished and I only started block 5.  New goal - finish block 5


Deepest Love by Mirabilia - My goal was to finish her tail.  Still not done but I think I will be by next month.  New goal - Finish her tail.


Heather and Hemstitch - This is a new start this month.  I am stitching this with my stitching guild as a group project.  New goal - is to keep up with the other guild members.


And I think that is it.

I am presently nursing a horrible cold and eye infections in both eyes.  I have been doing next to no stitching and missed work most of the week.  I am ready to be better now.  Any healthy good vibes you can send my way would be very appreciated!

I hope you all are in good health!

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment