Thursday, May 25, 2017

May TUSAL

Hiya!

It's TUSAL time again!  And shockingly I am on time!


This month my ORTs are from - 

Save The Stitches - finished block 9


Hannah Lynn - working towards a page finish


Mothers and Daughters - almost finished with the first page of the pattern


 Deepest Love - almost finished with the first page of the pattern


Hamilton Horse - in progress


ABC Christmas - in progress


Halloween Rules - almost finished of the header


Well that is it for this TUSAL!

Happy Stitching everyone!


8 comments:

  1. Wow That's a lot of stitching, I particularly love the green black work. Sunny Greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice! Send some sun this way please :)

      Delete
  2. Lot's of stitchin' going on. Everything looks great! You are ahead of me now on Deepest Love. I have too much going on unfortunately. I am looking forward to seeing the progress. Happy Stitching! East Coast Stitcher xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I know I am not anywhere near ahead of you on Deepest Love! Yours is looks fabulous! :)

      Delete
  3. So many projects! Enjoyed seeing what you're working on - I especially like the blackwork piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deb! I really like the blackwork one too :)

      Delete
  4. So many beautiful projects to contribute to the ORT Jar.

    ReplyDelete