Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Hiya pals!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

I had the most wonderful day ever.  We went on a little road trip yesterday to visit my father and he is doing so good after his surgery.  I was quite surprised at how healthy he looked.  My boys gave me some red roses and Brayden wrote me the sweetest letter about how he loves my for my cooking.  It was a perfect day!

Now on to the stitching!

I thought I better show what my ABC Christmas by LizzieKate looks like as a whole.  I have never stitched a project where I jumped around like this but it is kinda fun to stitch it this way.


I filled in two more patterns on Save The Stitches by Elizabeth Almond.  I think another day should finish this block up.


And I am kinda obsessed with this right now.  Mothers and Daughters by The Victoria Sampler.  It stitches up really fast and is so pretty.  I can't wait to give it to my Mama!


Well I am off to bed, nothing like 3 hours in the car to make you sleepy.

I hope you all had a lovely day and thanks for stopping by for the visit!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. How pretty. The last looks like an Royal Crest.
    I hope you are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shirley! Things are wonderful here! Hope things are great for you too :)

      Delete
  2. Mother and Daughter looks so delicate ..lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mini! But I can't take any credit, they were all the choices of The Victoria Sampler :)

      Delete