Monday, May 23, 2016

Slacking!

Hi stitchy friends!

I have been pretty slack in the stitching department lately.  Now that both boys are older and we are able to spend more time outside and longer periods of time outside, my stitching is suffering.  But we sure are having fun!

The chicken coop is nearing completion.  And it needs to be finished as the baby chicks are coming on Friday!  I am pretty sure Brayden has told everyone he knows when they are arriving.  He is very excited!

We also went to my nephew's first birthday party this past weekend.  There isn't much cuter than a 1 year old eating cake, he was a mess!

Yesterday was a bit quieter and I managed to finish the reindeer and the bottom border on Yuletide by Plum Street Samplers.  



I hope you all are getting more stitching done than I am!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Christmas design, Khristine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaye! With a hope and a prayer I will get it finished today :)

      Delete