Thursday, April 21, 2016

New start

Hello friends!

I finally started my Christmas ornament for the Christmas Ornie SAL for this month.  I have been enjoying stitching on Titania so much that I had a hard time making myself stitching anything else.

This is Merry Christmas by Country Cottage Needleworks from the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Issue.


My sister-in-law and I have decided to start walking and today was the first day.  There are beautiful trails all over PEI that used to be railroad tracks but are now walking trails in the summer and snowmobile trails in the winter.  She has a 3 month old and I have Mr Thomas so we packed up the strollers and away we went.  We just walked with no real plan as to how far and how long we would go and in the end we walked about 5 kms.  I am pretty sure I will not be able to move tomorrow.  Good excuse to stitch the day away!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Great new start for the ornie challenge and well done on your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaye! I actually felt good enough for a walk again today. It was definitely a shorter one though :)

      Delete