Thursday, April 7, 2016

Duncan the headless dog

Hiya!

I have started #4 from the Brooke's Books Advent Animals freebies.  Duncan the Dog is a dapper little fellow and it was fun to add the bow to his bone.  Hopefully today will finish him up.


Brayden had 4H last night and his group was learning about worms and dirt and he brought home a worm farm... that is going to live in my kitchen...yep.


It is 2 coffee cups for drainage with wet newspaper on the top and some compost items like carrot peelings next and then I have no idea because I was not sticking my fingers in there to find out.  We are supposed to keep it damp and add some more compost items every once and awhile.  I am hoping when we plant the garden that I am able to talk Brayden into letting them go free.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!





2 comments:

  1. OMG I laughed so hard about the worms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy I could provide you with some giggles! ;) So far none have escaped so I am laughing too!

      Delete