Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March TUSAL

Hello there!
Just me again.  I did a little repair job on my scratched camera lens and I think it may live for another day!!

I almost forgot that today is TUSAL day.  Thankfully Angie over at Atelier ANGIE was on the ball and had her TUSAL up to remind me.  Thanks Angie!  Go check Angie's post out, she is stitching the sweetest Heaven and Earth Design pattern! 


I have a good reason for being forgetful today.  Yesterday was a trying day and I think I am still recovering.  Thomas (I know you are all surprised that this kid gave me a trying day) told me he "ate money" so a trip to emergency and a xray later proved he was telling the truth.  Thankfully he is a-ok and the coin should just pass on its own.  My father thinks I should have it framed when I "recover" it.  I am not so sure about that yet...

6 comments:

  1. Oops ate money. I hope he is ok now .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is back to his normal self. The doctor just said to keep an eye on him for a sore belly but so far he has been fine.

      Delete
  2. You'll have to read Emil of Lönneberga for him. The chapter with the soup tureen is relevant here :)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_i_L%C3%B6nneberga

    Nice ORTs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for telling me about the Emil of Lonneberga books. Emil sounds just like my Thomas, right down to the fair hair and blue eyes :) I am going to have a look on Amazon and see if I can find them :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Khristine, I'm glad that my post was helpful to you. And your ORTs are so nice! Please take good care of himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! Thomas is doing well, it will be a long time before he is allowed anywhere near money! :)

      Delete