Saturday, February 13, 2016

He just wanted a kiss!

Hello friends!

Here is the promised picture of Little Wings.  I am pretty happy with it for 18 days of stitching.


And here is the 19th day progress.  Green, green, and more green.  Luckily green is my favorite color.


Today while I was at my mom's I found 2 buttons for Joy to the World.  All that is left is to put some backing on it.  My mom had a really good idea to use old Christmas cards and use the verse that is on the inside for the backing. Now I have to look through my Christmas cards, I knew there was a reason I was saving them.


And Thomas just wanted to kiss his big brother but Brayden was not really in a kissy mood.


But when Thomas wants to give you a kiss it is easier to just let him because he won't stop until he gets you.

Love these two!


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, sweet finish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith! I really wasn't too sure about how Joy to the World was going to turn out but the more I get it finished the more I like it.

      Delete