Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Change of plans

Hello friends!

So....
My rotation is out the window for this week.  I really do plan to get back on it next week but I just found out yesterday that my new nephew's baby shower is Sunday and I hadn't even started his cross stitch!!  But it is started now and fingers crossed it will be done for Sunday.  

I would show you a picture but my camera died and is now charging so that will have to wait until tomorrow.  But in the mean time I will show you again the 2 that I made for my boys for Christmas.  I will be stitching this exact pattern for the third and final time.  I already have Promise, you're, and the flower stem started.


Wish me luck!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful finishes, good luck on the stitching this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judith! I really need all the luck I can get :)

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful and there's nothing like a deadline to keep you focused and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! And you are totally right! Deadlines are stressful but they seem to work for me :)

      Delete