Thursday, April 16, 2015

Temari Tuesdays and Happy Mail!

I finished my Temari ball from Termari Tuesdays at my stitching guild.  It is nowhere near perfect but I am happy with my first attempt at this pattern.  I really need to work on my spacing.


In my mailbox today was my mystery package from Fiberlicious.  They only take orders from facebook and take payments from paypal.  You can also get a 10% discount if you order a mystery pack of 10 or more thread.  These are all cotton floss and they are $2 each.  With the 10% discount, shipping and exchage it came to $24 or so.

From left to right is Gothic Princess, Quiet Stone, Apricot Sunshine, Storm Brewing, Moss, Brumbleberry, Fantasia, Her Majesty, Antique Bliss and Sumantra Haze.  I am so happy with the colors they chose!


I also got some silks and cottons from Mo's Sale.  Cotton is $1 and silk is $1.50.   Up to 15 skeins the shipping $6.55 U.S and then the shipping goes up marginally from there.  All the shipping info is found on their facebook goup Mo's Sale in the files section.  When you buy from the website you pay for the threads and then when it is time to ship she sends you a separate paypal invoice for the shipping.  These were gifted to me by the most wonderful sister a girl could ever ask for :)  Thanks Lil'Sis!!

From left they are Cupcake, Bread, Easter Grass, Easter Egg, Gummy worm and Marine.  The first 4 are silk and I have an Easter pattern in mind for them.  

I have no stitching to show yet.  Still plugging away on Hannah Lynn and coming closer to a page finish.
Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. The temari ball is beautiful. I love the thread colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I wasn't too sure how the colors would look all together but I am happy with how it turned out. And those thread colors are fun right ?! :)

      Delete