Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 71-74 on Hannah Lynn

Day 71
 Day 72
 Day 73
 Day 74
This seems to be slow going right now.  I would like to get a whole day to just sit and stitch this.

I have stumbled across some new designers that you should check out.  I think I may put some links in the side bar so check back as I plan to add more.

Paine Free Crafts - Same idea as Heaven and Earth, artwork that has been licensed and made into a cross stitch chart.  It is completely legal and the charts are gorgeous.

Eclectic Bloke Designs - Same as Paine Free Crafts - artwork into cross stitches.  Equally as gorgeous.

Sew sew n sew - I have a new love, I am counting off the stitches until I feel I have finished enough wips to start this pattern.  And that alphabet, and the 4 seasons, and, and, and....  I want all of them.

On this Cross stitch, It's Fun! facebook group there are Stitch-A-Longs all year long and this first one I am participating in starts this Friday and it is stitch a quote.  I will me stitching my winning LizzieKate "Don't cry because it is over, Smile because it happened"  I am super excited to start it.

Thanks for reading and Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment