Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dance Party!

We are dancing the days away.  Thomas will stop whatever he is doing when he hears a tune he likes.  
 I finished page 10 of my bunnies.
 Last night at stitching one of the ladies kindly taught us how to make these little snowflake ornaments on perforated paper.  I think she even designed it herself!  It was so much fun to do and I was able to try some new things, stitching on perforated paper and beading.  I enjoyed beading and love how it turned out but I don't think there will be a lot of beading in my future.  The needles are as long as my arm and as pointy as a cactus.  I pricked myself so hard that when I pulled my hand away the needle stayed in it.  Ouch!  But I can't wait to hang this on my Christmas tree this year!!  And I am totally counting this as a finish.
 Brayden was so happy when he got home from school today because I started working on the next page of his Cars cross stitch.  This is what it looked like that last time I worked on it.
And this is what it looks like now.  This is page 6 of 36.  I can't wait to get up higher and start using some colors besides brown.  

I am working so close to the Q-Snap because the fabric pretty well ends where the picture cuts off.  I started this one before I knew how big to cut my fabric and I am frugal (haha cheap is probably a better word) so waste not want not!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day full of stitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment