Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 25 & 26 Hannah Lynn and a weekend of camping

Day 25
 Day 26 and I am taking a little break from Hannah Lynn while I work on Clue 3 of Halloween Town.
.

These are the only camping pictures I got, the rest are on Jamie's phone.  These were from our second day at the Dundas Plowing Match.  Both boys are having an afternoon nap and I got some stitching done.


We had a great weekend at the plow match.  There was so much to see, horse shows,cow shows, oxen pulls, horse pulls, tractor pulls, plowing demonstrations, a parade, music, cattle penning and lots more.  They even had a couple of rows of potatoes planted that they dug using horses, oxen and I think even an old tractor and they gave the potatoes away to whoever wanted them.  We got a small bag and enjoyed them for supper last night.  We are very excited to go again next year!

 And here is my progress as of today.  After this part is finished only one more clue to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment