Monday, March 18, 2019

TUSAL #3

Hiya!

I'm late once again but that isn't anything new is it?  Ha!

Here are my orts.  It is a little fuller than it should be though.  My dog got ahold of a spool of Kreinik :(


Now on to the stitching!

I had 2 more finishes this month.  First one was Avada Kedavra by PixelPower


And the second one was Deepest Love by Mirabilia.


Crazy Socks by Rosewood Manor.  My goal was to finish filling in the second sock and I only managed about a third.  So my goal will remain the same of filling that sock in.


Hannah Lynn by Heaven and Earth Designs.  My goal was to add 600 stitches and I added 881.5.  My goal will stay the same at 600 stitches.


Deborah Donkey by Brooke's Books.  My goal was to finish her and I am so very close.  Just need to finish the backstitching so my goal will remain the same.


Rudolph Reindeer by Brooke's Books.  I didn't have a goal for him but my new goal is to finish him.


Mickey by ElCrossstitch.  My goal was to finish Dopey.  I almost made it.  New goal is to finish Dopey and start on Bolt.


Spring Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin.  It looks like I hadn't stitched on this since December and I didn't have a goal but I did manage to almost finish the second row this month.  Not sure when I will stitch on this again so no new goal.


I had a couple new starts this past month.  First one was April by The Snowflower Diaries.  My new goal is finish stitching the bunny.


And my second new start was Manager Ornament by Alessandra Adelaide.  My goal on it is to add 200 stitches.


And that is my friends is all the progress I made for this time around.  And because of that progress I was able to complete another planet in the Stitching Around The Solar System SAL in the Semi Sane Stitchers group. 


These next few badges are for completing the SALs in the Ultimate Cross Stitch Group.





Now some life stuff.  My best friend and I went to a cookie decorating class with At Your Service Creations and it was so much fun!  I really learned a lot and plan to make and decorate cookies at home now.


She even gave a couple extra cookies to take home so the boys got to decorate cookies too.


I don't know about you guys but when you see a cow in an airport you have to take a picture with it.  We are lucky enough to live where Cows Ice Cream originated and it isn't unusual to find a large fiberglass (? I'm assuming that is what they are made of) cow indoors.


And finally if you are still here that is the end.  We are in our first day of March Break here and Thomas has a stomach bug so we aren't doing too much and I am quite ok with that.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments: